Dermamelan Depigmentation Peel
Dermamelan Properties and Why It Works So Well
Mesoestetic Peels (Dermamelan & Cosmelan)
- Dermamelan® Depigmentation treatment is very effective in the improvement of dark patches and brown skin blemishes with a very high safety margin.
- Dermamelan® Depigmentation treatment’s principal action is the reduction and blending of melanin patches on the face (melasma and chloasma).
- Dermamelan® Depigmentation treatment involves a very versatile, dynamic process which is easily adapted to the needs of each individual patient.
- Dermamelan® Depigmentation treatment action is based on the inhibition of tyrosinase, a basic enzyme in the melanin formation process. Several of the substances present in the Dermamelan® formula act by blocking this melanin-producing enzyme.
The Dermamelan® Depigmentation treatment offers a series of major advantages and benefits compared with other types of depigmentation products found in the market:
- Very efficient in all types of melasma and pigmentation problems
- Rapid and easy depigmentation action
- Compatible with ALL skin types (Fitzpatrick I – VI)
- Light peeling effect rejuvenates and restores luminosity of the skin
- Treatment can start and be used all year round
- Very effective for acne patients
- No Hydroquinone
- No TCA
- High safety margin
In most cases, the brown areas begin lightening rapidly.
Note: Use of Dermamelan and/or Cosmelan Maintenance Cream is imperative to maintain results.
ONE WEEK after starting the Dermamelan® Depigmentation treatment, a noticeable significant improvement of the skin is observed.
At the end of the Dermamelan® Depigmentation treatment, the areas start to fade away altogether, so that, although the patient may be able to “locate” the place where the discoloration was, the truth is that the pigmentation will have blended usually to the point that a casual observer would not notice it.